You can reconcile your mutual fund holdings in MProfit by using the CAMS Consolidated Account Statement (CAS).
Please click this link to learn how to request your CAS from CAMSOnline:
How to request CAS from CAMSOnline?
A reconciliation in MProfit with the CAMS CAS statement will provide you with a report on reconciled folios, unreconciled folios and any missing data in your MProfit data. You can download and save an MProfit reconciliation report in Excel format.
Please follow the steps below to run a reconciliation for your stock holdings in MProfit with the NSDL eCAS file:
- Click on Advisor Tools > Recon Module
- Click the Add Recon Template button
- Search for and select CAMS Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) Recon template
- Click Add to My Templates
- Now select this template and upload your CAMS CAS file to continue the reconciliation process.
- Below is a sample MProfit reconciliation window that contains detailed on reconciled, unreconciled and missing data.
You can download a reconciliation report from MProfit in Excel format.