NSDL sends you a consolidated account statement (NSDL eCAS) by an email each month. You can reconcile your stock holdings in MProfit every month by using NSDL CAS.
A reconciliation in MProfit with the NSDL eCAS will provide you with a report on reconciled, unreconciled and any missing stocks in your MProfit data. You can download and save an MProfit reconciliation report in Excel format.
Please follow the steps below to run a reconciliation for your stock holdings in MProfit with the NSDL eCAS file:
- Click on Advisor Tools > Recon Module
- Click the Add Recon Template button
- Search for and select NSDL CAS - Stocks Recon template
- Click Add to My Templates
- Now select this template and upload your NSDL eCAS file to continue the reconciliation process.
- Below is a sample MProfit reconciliation window that contains detailed on reconciled, unreconciled and missing data.
You can download a reconciliation report from MProfit in Excel format.