Importing your Mutual Fund data to MProfit is much easier than it seems!
To get all your MF trades in one file from start till date, you can get a Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) from CAMSOnline.
CAS is a comprehensive PDF document provided to you by CAMS that includes transaction details for all your Mutual Fund schemes (both CAMS and Karvy).
With MProfit, you can directly import this CAS statement in one-go! No data entry required.
Follow the steps below to request your CAS statement from CAMS and import to MProfit:
- Login to your MProfit account at https://cloud.mprofit.in
- Click the Import button (top-right)
- In the import screen, click Add a new import template
- Next, select investment type as Mutual Funds
- Now, click Request my CAS statement and continue with the next steps as directed on the screen
Once you have imported your CAS statement to MProfit, you will be able to start tracking your Mutual Fund portfolio, get XIRR on each investment and also view your Capital Gains!