In this post, we will walk you through the steps to manually add stock transactions in MProfit.
By following these steps, you will be able to accurately record your stock transactions and maintain an organized portfolio. Let's get started!
Steps to add stock transactions manually in MProfit:
1. On the portfolio summary screen, locate and click on the + button.
2. From the options displayed, select Add Transaction.
3. In the subsequent window, under the Asset Class section, choose Stocks.
4. Enter the transaction date, select the broker name or click on the + sign to create a new broker name.
Note: There are 2 sections available - Buy and Sell
Click on Add Row, enter the name of the stock and select the stock name from the dropdown list.
Similarly, you can also add expenses if required or keep it blank.
5. Once you have entered all the necessary details as per your broker's digital contract note, click on the Save button to record the transaction in MProfit.
By following these simple steps, you can efficiently add stock transactions to your MProfit portfolio and maintain accurate records of your investments.
If you have followed the steps above but are unable to add a Stock Transaction manually in MProfit, contact our support team and we will be happy to guide you with your MProfit setup.