Importing transaction-wise Opening Balances to MProfit with Date, Quantity & Price details is essential to computing accurate capital gains & portfolio returns.
MProfit makes it simple for you to update your Opening Balances by using our Stock Opening Balances Excel template.
You can download this template from the link below and begin populating your data:
- Download the MProfit Stock Opening Balances template.
- Once your download is complete, open the file, read the instructions in the file and enter transaction details for all the stocks in your portfolio.
- Next, in the MProfit application, click Import at the top-right.
- Now, search for the MProfit Stock Opening Balances template in the Import window and add it to My Templates.
- Finally, import your file in MProfit: Step-wise import guide
Your stock opening balances will now be up-to-date.
After you have completed this one time exercise of updating your opening balances, you can set up auto-import for your daily stock contract note so that your daily trades are automatically updated in your MProfit portfolios.