To get your historical trades from Upstox, you can download year-wise trade reports from your online Upstox login.
If you have already requested the same trade files to import your Equity data, proceed to step 5 directly and use the same files to import your F&O data.
Follow the steps below to request your Upstox trade report for each financial year:
- Login to the Upstox online reporting portal at https://account.upstox.com/reports/trade
- Once you have logged in, you will now be able to download your trade reports year-wise.
Select the Financial Year and keep the other options unchanged.
- Next, click the Download icon and select the option Download XLS.
This report will be downloaded for the selected financial year.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for every financial year of data that you wish to download.
- Once you have downloaded the year-wise reports, come back to MProfit.
Import your trade report files using the template: Upstox - Trade Report (F&O)