1. Login to your MProfit cloud account and click on Import.
2. Select the template which you used to import the data and click on 'Portfolio Mappings' button.
3. Check and delete the incorrect portfolio mapping.
(Please note this deletes only mapping not the imported data)
4. If you have already imported the data into wrong portfolio, you need to Undo the import.
- Go to Import > Import Logs.
- Go to Completed List.
- Locate the import and click on Undo.
5. Once the data is removed from wrong portfolio, re-import the file.
Import will prompt you for mapping again. Map it to correct portfolio, continue the import and save the transactions.