MProfit provides you with an easy way to import & keep track of your NPS investments with the latest valuation. Please follow the below two-step approach:
Step 1: Upload all your historical NPS transactions in MProfit till date
Step 2: Set up Auto-import for your monthly NPS transaction statement, which you receive every month via email. Doing this will keep your NPS transactions and valuation auto-updated in MProfit every month.
- To upload all your historical NPS transactions, you will need to download all your NPS transactions in Excel format from the NSDL site.
Click here to learn how to download your NPS statement from the National Pension System (NPS) website.
- Once this statement is downloaded, login to your MProfit cloud account by visiting https://cloud.mprofit.in/
- Create the NPS asset name in your portfolio by clicking the "Add Transaction"
- Select the NPS / ULIP asset category from the drop-down menu.
- Now create one new NPS plan/scheme by clicking on the + button.
- Select the New Asset checkbox and create the new asset for your NPS scheme as per the details in the screen below and save it.
- Once your NPS asset has been created, you can close this window and click the Import button
- Search for the broker name 'NPS NSDL' and select NPS - NSDL
- You will see following templates in the list:
- Select NPS - NSDL Tier 1 Transaction Statement and click 'Add to My Templates'
- Now you are ready to upload all your NPS transaction Excel file that you downloaded from the NPS website.
- Select the NPS - NSDL Tier 1 Transaction Statement template and upload your file in the file drop-zone.
While importing your file, you will need to map the portfolio name and NPS asset name in MProfit (one-time step).
Set up Auto-import in MProfit for your monthly NPS transaction statement, which you receive every month via email.
To do this, you will need to first click Import and add the template NPS - NSDL Tier 1 Monthly Transaction Statement to My Templates.