Now you can verify the accuracy of your imported data in MProfit by using MProfit's Recon Module.
To do so, you can upload holding statements / AUM statements in MProfit.
Run a reconciliation in MProfit to get a detailed report with regards to reconciled, unreconciled & missing data in your MProfit portfolios.
Follow the steps below to get started with the Recon Module:
- Go to Tools > Recon Module.
- Search for your template by looking up the list of available reconciliation templates.
Popular reconciliation formats that we already support include:
- NSDL eCAS statement (different templates for Stocks and Mutual Funds)
- CAMS Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) for Mutual Funds
- CAMS and Karvy AUM statements for Mutual Fund advisors
- Zerodha Equity Holding statement
- Once you have located the template of your choice, click Add to My Templates.
- Next, select the template under My Templates and upload your statement in the file drop zone and click Start Recon.
- MProfit will now initiate an auto-reconciliation of your closing quantities with the holding details of assets provided in your holding statement.
Once the reconciliation is complete, the screen will display a report of the reconciled, unreconciled & missing data in your MProfit portfolios, specific to the template you have selected.
- You can download the report in Excel format for further analysis.
We will gradually be adding recon support for many new holding statements!
If you have a holding statement format that you would like us to support, please email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate the file format.
Click the link below to view guides on how to complete a recon for specific file formats:
Reconciliation Help Center - MProfit