TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is CAS?
CAMS provides you with a Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) in PDF format.
CAS includes your Mutual Fund transaction details for all MF schemes managed by CAMS, Karvy and Franklin Templeton.
Here's a sample CAS from CAMSOnline:
Why import CAS to MProfit?
The beauty of CAS is that it contains transaction-level details for every single MF scheme traded by you since inception.
Even though this statement comes from CAMS, it includes all your investments in MF schemes managed by CAMS, Karvy and Franklin Templeton.
You can directly auto-import your CAS statement in PDF format to MProfit directly.
This ensures that your Mutual Fund portfolios always stay updated in real-time.
How do I request my CAS from CAMSOnline?
Follow the steps below to request your CAS file from CAMSOnline:
- Go to https://www.camsonline.com/, select the Accept check-box and then click the Proceed button.
- On the CAMSOnline homepage, click CAS - CAMS+KFintech+FTAMIL under the Statements tab.
- On the next page, enter all required details, as shown in the screenshot below. Then click the Submit button.
- Your request for CAS is now successfully placed with CAMSOnline, and you will receive your CAS in your registered email inbox within a few hours.
I have my CAS - now how do I import to MProfit?
Once you have received your CAS from CAMSOnline in your email, follow the steps below:
- Do you use the same email ID for both CAMSOnline and MProfit?
- If yes, proceed directly to STEP 2.
- If not, make sure that you are able to forward your CAS from your MProfit registered email ID.
- From your MProfit registered email ID, forward the email with your pdf CAS file attached to email@example.com
Your CAS import will now be automatically initiated.
- Now, login at https://cloud.mprofit.in or open the MProfit mobile app, go to your Import Log and complete the pending CAS import.