To get your historical F&O trades from ICICI direct, you can download year-wise trade book reports from your online ICICI portal.
Follow the steps below to request your ICICI F&O trade book for each financial year:
- Login to your online ICICIdirect portal at the following link:
- Once you have logged in using the link above, you can request your trade book reports financial year-wise.
You will have to request your reports individually for each segment.
Click into a segment: For eg. Future, Option
For each segment, repeat Steps 3 to 5 below:
- Select the Period (one financial year at a time), and leave the other options unchanged.
For example: To request a report for FY 21-22, select the Start Date as 01/04/2021 and End Date as 31/03/2022.
Then click View.
- You can then download the report in CSV format.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for every Financial Year of data that you wish to download.
- Once you have downloaded the year-wise reports, you will have to make one small change in each file.
The F&O trade book files do not contain a client name or client ID and hence this info must be added to the file, to ensure that the data can be mapped to the right portfolio.
Open any downloaded trade book file and in the first cell ("Trade Date"), add your name in the following format:
"Trade Date-FirstName LastName"
See an example below:
Save the file and repeat this exercise for every F&O trade book file that you have downloaded.
This will ensure that the client identifier is readable at the time of import.
- Then come back to MProfit.
Import your trade report files using the template: ICICIdirect - Trade Book (F&O)