To get your historical Equity trades from HDFC, you can download year-wise trade reports from your online HDFC portal.
Follow the steps below to request your HDFC trade report for each financial year:
- Login to the HDFC online portal at https://ntrade.hdfcsec.com/
- Once you have logged in, click the Reports dropdown and then click Trade Details under Equity Reports.
- On the next screen, you can download your report financial year-wise. Enter the From Date and To Date accordingly. Leave the other options unchanged.
Then click Export to Excel. Make sure to save the file in XLSX or CSV format.
- The report will be downloaded for the selected Financial Year.
Repeat Step 3 for every Financial Year of data that you wish to download.
- Once you have downloaded the year-wise reports, come back to MProfit.
Import your trade report files using the template: HDFC Securities - Trade Details Statement (EQ)