To start tracking your Stock portfolios in MProfit, you need to import your past trade data.
Most brokers provide a historical trade report that contains the details of your past trades in a single file. You can generally get this report by logging in to your online broker portal.
MProfit lets you directly import historical trade files from hundreds of brokers such as Zerodha, ICICI, Angel Broking, Sharekhan and many more!
To get your required broker report for importing data to MProfit:
- Look up the template name in MProfit for your broker report.
- Login to your online broker portal and search for a report with a similar name.
- For example: if your template in MProfit is "ICICIdirect - Trade Book", locate a Trade Book report in your ICICIdirect online account.
- Once located, download / request the required report.
- Next, upload the report to MProfit using the required template.
This one-time process will ensure that your historical trade data is updated in MProfit. You will now be able to start tracking your portfolio and viewing several insights such as Capital Gains, XIRR & more.
If you need any guidance with this process, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reach out to you promptly!