Winman is a popular software used by Chartered Accountants for Income Tax Return computation & preparation.
MProfit Cloud now provides Capital Gain reports in Winman Excel format. The report can be generated for Stocks, Equity Mutual Funds & Debt Mutual Funds with your MProfit Cloud login by following the below steps:
- Login at https://cloud.mprofit.in/ with your email & password details.
- Go to your individual portfolio and click on Reports
- Click on Tax Software Formats > Winman - Capital Gains ITR Format
- You can customise the report for different options like Capital Gain Type, Period & more. Once you have customised as per your preferences, click Generate Report.
- The report will be downloaded in Excel format.
- In the downloaded report, do not edit any data.
Simply copy all your generated data from columns B to G, columns J & K and column P into the corresponding columns in the Capital Gain sheet provided by Winman.
Columns to copy into the Winman sheet:
Date of Purchase
Date of Transfer
Is it LTCG?
Actual cost of Acquisition
FMV u/s 55(2)(ac)^
ISIN code (for LTCG)
Please DO NOT copy-paste the other blank columns from the MProfit report into the Winman sheet because doing so will remove the formulas embedded in the Winman sheet. These columns have intentionally been left blank in the MProfit sheet.
Once you have copied the relevant columns into the Winman sheet, you can go ahead and use the sheet further for filing your tax returns.
Click here to view a sample MProfit capital gains report in Winman format.