If you are importing Stock and F&O transactions from a common contract note, MProfit now makes it simple for you to auto-import both Stock and F&O transactions at once.
You first need to set up auto-import for this file with respect to the Stocks template:
Once this is done, you can simply link the stocks template for this file with the F&O template.
By doing so, when your common contract note is auto-imported to MProfit, both Stock and F&O transactions will be imported at once.
You can also use this feature if you are uploading contract notes in the MProfit application instead of auto-forwarding them.
To link templates, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your MProfit account at https://cloud.mprofit.in and click Import.
- Once logged in, click Import (top-right) and search for your template:
Make sure you have added the F&O template for your file to My Templates.
To do so, search for the F&O template in the search bar and in the search results, click on the required template.
- Review the template information. Next, click the Add to My Templates button and then click Continue.
- Next, under My Templates, locate the Stocks template for your file and click the Template Information button for this template.
- In the Template Information box, click the Link button.
- In the subsequent window, add your F&O template as the Linked Template.
- Finally, click Save, and now you are done.
Going forward, when you import your common contract note to MProfit, both Stock and F&O transactions will be imported at once.