To get your mutual fund transactions in one file from Zerodha, you can download a mutual fund tradebook from your Zerodha Console. You can directly import this statement to MProfit.
- Login to your Zerodha Console : https://console.zerodha.com/
- Once logged go to Reports > Tradebook.
- Now choose the options as per the screenshot below:
Select segment: Mutual Fund.
Choose the date range, as per your requirement.
Click on the blue arrow to generate the report.
- Once the report is generated, click the Download: XLSX button to export the report in Excel format.
- Now, login to your MProfit account at https://cloud.mprofit.in
- Once logged in, click Import (top-right) and search for the following template:
In the search results, click on the Zerodha Tradebook - Mutual Fund (MF) template for mutual funds, as displayed in the below screenshot:
- Next, click the Add to My Templates button and then click Continue.
- Finally, select the Zerodha Tradebook - Mutual Fund (MF) template and upload your Mutual Fund Tradebook file.