TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Import your historical Edelweiss Broking F&O transactions
This is important for computing accurate Realised Profit/Loss.
- Set up auto-import for your daily Edelweiss Broking contract note
This is will ensure your daily trades are auto-updated in MProfit.
1. Import your historical Edelweiss Broking F&O transactions
To get your historical fno transactions in one file from Edelweiss Broking, you can download a transaction history excel report from Edelweiss broking back-office login. You can directly import this report to MProfit.
Please follow the steps below to download the Edelweiss Broking transaction history excel report and import it to MProfit:
- Login to your Edelweiss Broking back-office at https://www.edelweiss.in/login
- Once you are logged in, from Accounts Overview click on Transaction History tab.
3. Select the options as per the screenshot below:
- By name: Keep it blank.
- By Asset Class: Tick-mark Derivatives.
- By Action: Keep unticked.
- By Type of Transaction: Select All
- By Date: Choose date as per your requirement.
4. Next, click the Download Excel option and save the file to your computer.
5. Once the file is downloaded, open it in Excel and save it as "CSV (Comma Delimited)" format.
6. Now, login to your MProfit account at https://cloud.mprofit.in
7. Once logged in, click Import (top-right) and search for the following template:
Edelweiss Broking - Transaction History Report
In the search results, click on the Edelweiss Broking - Transaction History Report (F&O) template for F&O, as displayed in the below screenshot:
8. Review the template information. Click the Add to My Templates button and then click Continue.
9. Now that this template has been added, select the Edelweiss Broking - Transaction History Report (F&O) template under the My Templates section.
You can now proceed to importing your Edelweiss Broking Transaction History:
Step-wise MProfit import guide (start at Step 5)
2. Set up auto-import for your Daily Contract Note for Edelweiss Broking
MProfit lets you set up an auto-forwarding rule in your email for the daily F&O digital contract note file that you receive from Edelweiss Broking.
Please follow the steps below to set up auto-import for your contract note:
- Login to your MProfit account at https://cloud.mprofit.in
- Once logged in, click Import (top-right) and search for the following template: Edelweiss Broking - Daily CN
In the search results, click on the Edelweiss Broking - Daily CN (F&O) template for Stocks, as displayed in the below screenshot below:
- Review the template information. Next, click the Add to My Templates button and then click Continue.
You can now proceed to creating a forwarding rule for your contract note file in your email account.
If you don't want to set up auto-import right now, you can upload your file directly in the MProfit application: Step-wise MProfit import guide (start at Step 4)
To set up auto-import for your daily contract note:
- First, go to Import and locate the Edelweiss Broking - Daily CN (F&O) template under My Templates.
- Once you have located this template, click the Auto-Import button under the template name (screenshot below).
- The auto-import window will now appear on the screen (screenshot below). Follow the steps as directed. Start by selecting your email client.
- By following the subsequent auto-import steps as directed on the screen, you will be able to successfully set up auto-import for this contract note.
Once complete, your Edelweiss Broking transactions will now automatically be updated in MProfit on a daily basis.
Disclaimer: Any company names and logos used in this document are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks. MProfit Software Private Limited does not claim proprietary interest in the marks, names & property of others.