TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Import your historical HDFC Securities Stock transactions
This is important for accurate Capital Gain and XIRR reporting.
- Set up auto-import for your daily HDFC Securities contract note
This is will ensure your daily trades are auto-updated in MProfit.
1. Import your historical HDFC Securities Stock transactions
To get your historical stock transactions in one file from HDFC Securities, you can download a Trade Details Excel report from your HDFC Securities back-office login. You can directly import this report to MProfit.
Please follow the steps below to download the HDFC Securities Trade Details Excel report and import it to MProfit:
1. Login to your HDFC Securities back-office - https://ntrade.hdfcsec.com/
2. Once you are logged in, click Reports / Statements (please refer to the screenshot below)
From Equity Reports section click on Trade Details.
3. Next, select the options as per the screenshot below:
Date: Request this file year-wise historical data you need to import.
Exchange: Select All.
Scrip id: Keep it blank.
Stt. Type: Select All
Click on Export to Excel.
4. Once the file is downloaded, open it in excel and save it as "Excel 97-2003 Workbook"
5. Now, login to your MProfit account at https://cloud.mprofit.in
6. Once logged in, click Import (top-right) and search for the following template:
HDFC Securities - Trade Details Statement (EQ)
In the search results, click on the HDFC Securities - Trade Details Statement (EQ) template for Stocks, as displayed in the below screenshot:
7. Review the template information. Next, click the Add to My Templates button and then click Continue.
8. Now that this template has been added, select the HDFC Securities - Trade Details Statement (EQ) template under the My Templates section.
You can now proceed to uploading & importing your HDFC Securities historical files:
Step-wise MProfit import guide (start at step 5 in this guide)
2. Set up auto-import for your daily HDFC Securities contract note
MProfit lets you set up auto-import for the daily digital contract note file you receive via email from HDFC Securities.
With auto-import enabled, your daily contract note will be auto-forwarded to your MProfit account, as soon as you receive it in your email. This allows MProfit to update your daily trades in your portfolios automatically. Please follow the steps below to set up auto-import for your contract note:
1. Login to your MProfit account at https://cloud.mprofit.in
2. Once logged in, click Import (top-right) and search for the following template:
HDFC Securities - Daily CN (EQ)
In the search results, click on the HDFC Securities - Daily CN (EQ) template for Stocks, as displayed in the below screenshot below:
3. Review the template information. Next, click the Add to My Templates button and then click Continue.
Next, we recommend setting up auto-import for your HDFC Securities Daily Contract Note by creating a forwarding rule in your email account.
If you do not want to set up auto-import right now, you can also upload your contract note file directly in the MProfit application: Step-wise MProfit import guide
To set up auto-import for your daily contract note:
4. In your MProfit account, click Import and locate the HDFC Securities - Daily CN (EQ) template under My Templates.
5. Once you have located this template, click the Auto-import button under the template name (see screenshot below).
6. You will now see the auto-import window on the screen (screenshot below). Follow the steps as directed on the screen. Start by selecting your email client.
7. By following the subsequent auto-import steps as directed on the screen, you will be able to successfully set up auto-import for this contract note.
Once you are done with the auto-import steps as directed, the forwarding rule for your contract note should be correctly set up in your email account.
You will now be able to track your stock portfolio in MProfit on Web & Mobile, with your latest HDFC Securities trades automatically updated in MProfit on a daily basis.
Disclaimer: Any company names and logos used in this document are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks. MProfit Software Private Limited does not claim proprietary interest in the marks, names & property of others.