TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Import your historical ICICIDirect transactions
This is important for accurate Capital Gain and XIRR reporting.
- Set up auto-import for your Daily Contract Note for ICICIDirect
This will ensure that your daily trades are auto-updated in MProfit.
1. Import your historical ICICIDirect transactions
To get your historical stock transaction data in one file, you can download a multi-day trade book from your ICICIDirect login. You can directly import this report to MProfit.
Please follow the steps below to download the ICICIDirect Trade Book report and import it to MProfit:
- Go to your ICICIDirect account at https://secure.icicidirect.com/customer/login
Please note that this is the new ICICIDirect website, but you can also follow the same steps in the old ICICIDirect website.
- Login to your ICICIDirect account with your Username (Email), Password and DOB / PAN details.
- Once logged in, click Equity at the top left of the screen:
- Under the Equity section, click the Trade Book option.
- Under Trade Book, select your desired Time Period and then click View.
- All your transactions for the selected period will now load on the screen. Next, click the Download dropdown and click Excel in the dropdown options. Your Trade Book file will now be downloaded in Excel format.
Click here for a sample image of an ICICIDirect Trade Book file.
- Now, login to your MProfit account at https://cloud.mprofit.in
- Once logged in, click Import (top-right) and search for the following template: ICICIdirect - Trade Book
In the search results, click on the ICICIdirect - Trade Book (EQ) template for Stocks, as displayed in the below screenshot:
Review the template information. Next, click the Add to My Templates button and then click Continue.
Now that this template has been added, select the ICICI - Trade Book (EQ) template under the My Templates section.
You can now proceed to importing your ICICI trade book:
2. Set up auto-import for your Daily Contract Note for ICICIDirect
MProfit lets you set up auto-import for the daily digital contract note file you receive via email from ICICIDirect.
With auto-import enabled, your daily contract note will be auto-forwarded to your MProfit account, as soon as you receive it in your email. This allows MProfit to update your daily trades in your portfolios automatically. Please follow the steps below to set up auto-import for your contract note:
- Login to your MProfit account at https://cloud.mprofit.in
- Once logged in, click Import (top-right) and search for the following template: ICICIdirect - Daily CN
In the search results, click on the ICICIdirect - Daily CN (EQ) template for Stocks, as displayed in the below screenshot below:
- Review the template information. Next, click the Add to My Templates button and then click Continue.
To set up auto-import for your daily contract note:
- First, in your MProfit account, click Import and locate the ICICIdirect - Daily CN (EQ) template under My Templates.
- Once you have located this template, click the Auto-Import button under the template name (screenshot below).
- The auto-import window will now appear on the screen (screenshot below). Follow the steps as directed. Start by selecting your email client.
- By following the subsequent auto-import steps as directed on the screen, you will be able to successfully set up auto-import for this contract note.
Once you are done with the auto-import steps as directed, the forwarding rule for your contract note should be correctly set up in your email account.
You will now be able to track your stock portfolio in MProfit on Web & Mobile, with your latest ICICIDirect trades automatically updated in MProfit on a daily basis.
Disclaimer: Any company names and logos used in this document are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks. MProfit Software Private Limited does not claim proprietary interest in the marks, names & property of others.