TABLE OF CONTENTS
As a Financial Advisor, you can seamlessly import your client data from different sources.
Some noteworthy facts about MProfit's import capabilities:
- MProfit supports import of files from 700+ brokers, registars & other entities
- You can auto-import daily files to MProfit, including subscription files from Mutual Fund registrars
- Formats supported include pdf, xl, csv, html, txt, dbf
- MProfit keeps adding import support for new file formats each day!
If you are trying to import a file that is not currently supported in MProfit, please email us a sample to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it.
For Stocks, MProfit lets you import sub-broker files and other back-office files from hundreds of brokers.
MProfit supports commonly available file formats such as:
- Sub-broker back-office files
- Back-office multi-client tradebook files
- Single & multi day digital contract notes
MProfit supports auto-import of distributor transaction files from CAMS, Karvy and Franklin Templeton.
Mutual Fund files that you can directly import to MProfit include (click any of the links below to learn how to request these files):
- CAMS Distributor Transaction File - CAMS WBR2
- Karvy Distributor Transaction File - Karvy 312 / 221
- Franklin Templeton Distributor Transaction File
- Client CAS statements from CAMS and NSDL
PMS and AIF
You can import a large number of PMS and AIF transaction statements to MProfit.
If you have a new file format that you would like us to support, just send us a sample at email@example.com, and we'll look into providing import support for the file.
MProfit provides you Excel import templates for a range of other asset classes:
Bonds, Private Equity, Insurance, ULIP, Deposits, PPF/EPF, Fixed Deposits and many more
To import data for these asset classes using MProfit templates:
- In MProfit, search for the template under Import; use the keyword "MProfit" to narrow down your search
- Click on Template Information ( i ), download the sample MProfit Excel template
- Populate your data in the downloaded Excel file
- Once you have entered your data in the file, save the file & import it to MProfit
- Your data will now be imported
Can't find my template in MProfit
If you are unable to find a template in MProfit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you locate it.
If your file is not currently supported, you can send us a sample to email@example.com and we'll try our best to support it.
Auto-import for Advisors
As an Advisor, you deal with large volumes of client data at any given time.
MProfit makes life easy for you by auto-importing your data from a large number of transaction files.
As an Advisor, you can create specific forwarding rules in your email so that your transaction files are automatically forwarded & imported to your MProfit account.
Further, your clients can also create similar forwarding rules in their personal emails, if they want their transaction files to be auto-imported to your MProfit account.
Auto-import in MProfit keeps your client portfolios updated at all times, allowing you to provide your clients with real-time portfolio reporting.
Setting up forwarding rules is a one-time-process and the MProfit Support team can guide you with this process, if required.
If you would like to set up auto-import in MProfit by yourself, please click here.