1. Login to MProfit and click Import on the top-right
Login to MProfit at https://cloud.mprofit.in on a web browser and click the Import button at the top-right of the screen.
5. Upload your file in the file drop zone
Next, upload your file in the file drop zone and click the Import button.
6. Set portfolio mappings (ONE TIME STEP)
This is a ONE TIME STEP that allows you to map data from your file to the required portfolio in MProfit.
Map the investors' names in your file to corresponding portfolios in MProfit.
Once complete, MProfit will retain your portfolio mappings for future imports with this template.
7. Preview and complete Import
After the mappings are complete, you can preview your transactions for verification. Once you have verified your imported transactions, click Import Selected Records.
8. View your updated portfolios
Your data is now imported. Click Back to Portfolio to view your updated MProfit portfolios.