By supporting the automatic import of files from 700+ brokers & other entities, MProfit is a powerful data aggregator for Indian investors.
MProfit imports various types of file formats like pdf, excel, csv, html, txt and dbf formats.
Below is a list of popular files you can import to MProfit.
- Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) from CAMSOnline
- Monthly Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) from NSDL
- CAMS, Karvy and Franklin Templeton registrar files for Mutual Fund advisors
- Digital Contract Notes provided by your broker
- Back-office Tradebook Files provided by your broker
If you have your file ready, please follow the steps in the link below to import it to MProfit:
If your broker is not currently supported, please send us a sample file to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to add support for your broker.
MProfit also provides import support for a growing number of PMS and AIF statements.
With MProfit, you can also manage investments in many other asset classes such as Traded Bonds, Fixed Deposits, Insurance, NPS, ULIP, PPF/EPF, NCDs, Gold, Silver, Real Estate and more.
To import your transactions for these assets, MProfit provides Excel templates that you can enter your data in, and import the files to MProfit.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!