It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The CAS file from Karvy will NOT work, use the CAS file requested from CAMS.
1. Request a Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) PDF file -> https://www.camsonline.com/InvestorServices/COL_ISAccountStatementC...
2. Select "Detailed" for the statement type
3. Select the period you would like
4. Folio Listing, select "With Zero balance folios"
5. Enter an email address
6. Leave the PAN field blank
7. Enter a password, this is same password you will need to import the data into MProfit
8. Once you receive the file in your email, download it to your desktop
9. Import the PDF file using the "Consolidated Account Statement - PDF" template
10. Enter your password and then map the PAN numbers to your portfolios in MProfit
11. Map the mutual fund names to the names in MProfit.
12. You can quickly find the names by clicking on Search
13. Preview the transactions that will get imported
14. Click on Import