Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

How do I make an entry for refund of brokerage fees?

I received some refund from broker. This was credited to my brokerage account, how do I account for it?


  • You need to pass a JV entry for this.


    Debit: Your broker ledger

    Credit: Share Transaction Charges ledger

Sign In or Register to comment.