There are two ways you can import mutual fund transactions from ICICI Direct. MProfit has two import templates.
A) ICICI Direct - Mutual Fund Account Statement – PDF
This template is to be used for the PDF Mutual Fund statement sent to your email address by ICICI Direct.
B) ICICI Mutual Fund Order Book – Excel
ICICI Securities provides an Excel file that you can import into MProfit once it's modified as described below.
1. Login to your ICICIdirect account using Internet Explorer -> http://www.icicidirect.com/
2. Select Mutual Fund category
3. Select Order Book
4. Select the period and click View
5. There will be an option to save or export to CSV format
6. Open this CSV file in Excel and save as Excel 97-2003 format
7. Insert 2 columns between column A and column B. The new column B should be "Portfolio Name" and the new column C should be "Folio Number". Add the correct information in these columns and save as Excel 97-2003 format.
A sample file is provided -> http://www.mprofit.in/import/sample-icici-mf.xls
8. Use this newly saved Excel file to import into MProfit using the ICICI Mutual Fund Order Book – Excel template.