If you are an individual investor you can import your data from an Excel that is created from the back office system of Latin Manharlal.
2. Select the equity trading account (client code)
3. Select Global Reports-I then select Transaction For Year -> Cash Segment
4. Enter the trade dates and select the refresh icon in the upper left hand corner
5. Once the data appears on the screen click on the "1-2-3" icon for Excel Automation
6. Save the file to the desktop
7. Open the file in Excel and save as "Excel 97-2003"
8. Import into MProfit using the "Latin Manharlal - Excel" template